Why used DHCPv6 when RA has RDNSS and DNSSL?

Daniel Roesen dr at cluenet.de
Wed Apr 1 12:47:09 CEST 2020

On Wed, Apr 01, 2020 at 10:01:21AM +0200, Webmaster wrote:
> By the way ... I just realized that the list is not handling correctly
> DMARC users. So my own emails when they come back, go to the spam
> folder, which means they are going to the spam folder of many folks.

One could argue that this is the problem of the DMARC user, expecting
the world to adjust to their personal believe how to combat the
deficiencies of email.

But I don't. :)

FYI, you're the first to complain/note a DMARC issue with the lists I'm
hosting (with >10k subs), so doesn't seem to be a widespread problem
yet.

> This was a problem with IETF and RIRs exploders and I believe they
> applied some patch or mailman/pipermail upgrade to resolve it.

I'm working on upgrading Mailman in the coming weeks and will also
revisit DMARC and other stuff at that point.

Best regards,
Daniel

PS: btw, you're posting as "webmaster@" - rly?