Why used DHCPv6 when RA has RDNSS and DNSSL?

Webmaster webmaster at consulintel.es
Wed Apr 1 10:01:21 CEST 2020

By the way ... I just realized that the list is not handling correctly DMARC users. So my own emails when they come back, go to the spam folder, which means they are going to the spam folder of many folks.

This was a problem with IETF and RIRs exploders and I believe they applied some patch or mailman/pipermail upgrade to resolve it.