Why used DHCPv6 when RA has RDNSS and DNSSL?

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Wed Apr 1 13:08:20 CEST 2020

The problem is that you only realize about the DMARC problem is you "verify" your own emails when they come back from the list and you have configured the list to also send back the emails to you ...

Otherwise it passes unadvertised, but some people don't get emails from people that uses DMARC in strict mode, use gmail or yahoo, etc.

Not a complain, just to it is not "unadvertised".

Regards,
Jordi
@jordipalet

El 1/4/20 12:47, "Daniel Roesen" <ipv6-ops-bounces+jordi.palet=consulintel.es at lists.cluenet.de en nombre de dr at cluenet.de> escribió:

    On Wed, Apr 01, 2020 at 10:01:21AM +0200, Webmaster wrote:
    > By the way ... I just realized that the list is not handling correctly
    > DMARC users. So my own emails when they come back, go to the spam
    > folder, which means they are going to the spam folder of many folks.

    One could argue that this is the problem of the DMARC user, expecting
    the world to adjust to their personal believe how to combat the
    deficiencies of email.

    But I don't. :)

    FYI, you're the first to complain/note a DMARC issue with the lists I'm
    hosting (with >10k subs), so doesn't seem to be a widespread problem
    yet.

    > This was a problem with IETF and RIRs exploders and I believe they
    > applied some patch or mailman/pipermail upgrade to resolve it.

    I'm working on upgrading Mailman in the coming weeks and will also
    revisit DMARC and other stuff at that point.

    Best regards,
    Daniel

    PS: btw, you're posting as "webmaster@" - rly?

IPv4 is over