Fwd: SixXS shutting down 2017-06-06

Pim van Pelt pim at ipng.nl
Thu Mar 23 16:49:18 CET 2017

Hoi,

Thanks, Brian, Tim and Gert. I do appreciate the recognition and
acknowledgements.

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 4:46 PM, Brian E Carpenter <
brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com> wrote:

> One detail not mentioned in the /sunset page. Will you leave the
> ULA tool and registry in place (https://www.sixxs.net/tools/grh/ula/) ?
> I believe some people like that.

This is an excellent question, which I'll leave to Jeroen to answer. Our
webservers aren't going anywhere, but it may take a little while to piece
out the ULA bits from the other database activity we have, and it's my
intention to destroy the PII (ie the database) after the sunset. I'll make
a note of coming back to this after the dust settles.

groet,
Pim
--
Pim van Pelt <pim at ipng.nl>