Fwd: SixXS shutting down 2017-06-06

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 16:46:38 CET 2017

As for the thanks, let me start here: *many* thanks.

> We note the trend of traffic is on a downwards trajectory since H2 2015.

I can see that, although I'd have been tempted to wait until it was closer
to zero (I think 6bone traffic was negligible when it went off, and 6to4
traffic was negligible when we deprecated it).

One detail not mentioned in the /sunset page. Will you leave the
ULA tool and registry in place (https://www.sixxs.net/tools/grh/ula/) ?
I believe some people like that.

   Brian