AT&T IPv6 Res support

David Forrest mapleparkdevelopment at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 16:32:43 CET 2016

An interesting thread from September discussed a bunch of ISP security
procedures:
http://lists.cluenet.de/pipermail/ipv6-ops/2016-September/011047.html

I think I'll have to just bridge the AT&T router to get "net neutrality".
And I don't want to either but not much available here in St. Louis.

Amicalement,
Dave
--
Maple Park Development
Linux Systems Integration

If IP addresses weighed one gram each:
 IPv4 = half the Empire State Building vs.  IPv6 = 56 billion earths

I use Linux and I wouldn't touch Outlook even if I were using a Hazmat suit
and an isolation lab kit.