AT&T IPv6 Res support

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wolfgang.rupprecht at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 02:40:56 CET 2016

Brandon Ewing <brandon.ewing at warningg.com> writes:
> I am able to ping6 from my home PC to all remote servers.  I am unable to
> ping6 from remote servers to my home PC.  From my home gateway's config
> screen I have disabled the packet filter, and from the firewall advanced
> screen, I have ensured that the reflexive ACL is disabled, which SHOULD
> allow inbound packets regardless of state settings.

Are you sure the ISP isn't blocking all incoming connections with a
second set of hidden filters?   I see the same thing on a friend's
Comcast provided modem.   Even with the user accessible firewall
disabled incoming ipv6 connections simply never show up on the lan.
Outgoing connections work fine.

-wolfgang