AT&T IPv6 Res support

Erik Muller erikm at buh.org
Thu Nov 10 17:55:00 CET 2016

I've also had the same issue on AT&T FTTH service with a Pace 5268AC RG.
While you can (mostly) disable the v4 firewall, there's no way I've found
to disable the stateful inbound v6 filter.  I'm pretty sure that their
front-end tech support would be a dead-end on getting this fixed,
unfortunately that leaves us stuck with half-working v6 :/
-e