Looking for support.netapp.com contact

Eggert, Lars lars at netapp.com
Mon Jun 3 08:53:17 CEST 2013

Hi Bernhard,

your email was forwarded to me last week. I poked some people internally, and I just heard that "IT has completed development and testing of the fix to this issue, and it is scheduled to deploy Monday, June 3".

Please let me know if this problem is reappearing, or if there are other IPv6 issues.

Thanks,
Lars