Looking for support.netapp.com contact

Frank Bulk (iname.com) frnkblk at iname.com
Mon Jun 3 21:47:30 CEST 2013

A few minutes ago I received an email from the tech who was communicating my
case with their network team that the solution was migrated from their
staging environment to production.  I just now confirmed that the issue is
now resolved.

The actual fix was not communicated to me.

I have asked why they just didn't remove the AAAA while troubleshooting.

Frank