IPv6 Ignorance

Philipp Kern phil at philkern.de
Tue Sep 18 10:49:23 CEST 2012

Jeroen,

am Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 10:34:23AM +0200 hast du folgendes geschrieben:
> 16 companies in Germany claim to be able to deliver native IPv6.
> most of these over DSL, what their exact pricing is, is of course a
> different question ;)

most of them relying on T-DSL, which I said is not a sane alternative.
And most of them targetting business customers. (But I wouldn't have minded
that, if the price is at most double the usual one.)

But then, thanks, I guess there are one or two which might be able to offer
products with a reasonable price based on a DTAG product that actually makes
sense (bitstream access), but I'm only getting back "not available at your
location". I wonder if that provider I just saw was listed a few months ago.
So maybe it's getting better indeed. ;-)

Kind regards
Philipp Kern