IPv6 Ignorance

Jens Link lists at quux.de
Tue Sep 18 10:53:25 CEST 2012

Jeroen Massar <jeroen at unfix.org> writes:

> 16 companies in Germany claim to be able to deliver native IPv6.
> most of these over DSL, what their exact pricing is, is of course a
> different question ;)

There are rumors that the  big players like Deutsche Telekom and Kabel
Deutschland are ready to give IPv6 to end users. They are just not
willing to. So: Ask your providers support. Again and again!

I'll be going a step further: I'll told the support that I'll only pay
90% of my bill if I don't get IPv6. Yes, I do have a backup. ;-)

Jens