v4 vs v6 issue with facebook

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 09:20:13 CEST 2012

Having resolved to avoid social networks as long as humanly possible,
I have no experience with FB, but this sounds like desynchronization
within some sort of replicated storage system, or like a CDN where
only some sites are dual-stacked. It's an interesting point and it might
need to be mentioned in draft-ietf-v6ops-icp-guidance, if that is
the explanation.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter