v4 vs v6 issue with facebook

Trent Lloyd lathiat at bur.st
Thu Jun 14 10:42:27 CEST 2012

Brian,

This is not isolated to IPv4 and IPv6.  Facebook quite clearly appear to push data around their networks asynchronously.  I very often see for example receiving a push notification to my phone, yet, the content is not available on the website or app for at least quite a few minutes.  And sometimes it will be present in the app, but not the website, etc.

2 hours does however, seem a bit extreme.

Regards,
Trent