CloudFlare IPv6 BGP announcements - WTF guys?

Sascha Luck lists at c4inet.net
Tue Jul 17 02:26:17 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 01:34:39AM +0200, Oliver wrote:

>At this point you come across as little more than a
shill for the CDNs wanting >to avoid implementing
proper infrastructure and sensible routing policy.

-1, Troll.

I don't work or speak for any CDN.I don't even announce
any de-aggregated prefixes on either ipv4 or ipv6.
However I run real networks with real customers for a
living and *I* know that the important thing is to keep
the packets moving rather than pontificating, from a
great height, on the evils of "DFZ pollution".

Sincerely,

Sascha Luck