another case of ipv6-only networks

Eric Vyncke (evyncke) evyncke at cisco.com
Tue Dec 18 07:51:32 CET 2012

I am a little uneasy with Peter's approach of putting semantics into the IPv6 address though... this may look like an IPv6 network but not behave as an IPv6 network... E.g. if each customer has a /80, the core of the network will run full IPv6 but this would be more difficult at the edges ;-)

OTOH, Peter & Guenter are smart people, so, they must have done it correctly :-)

-éric