DHCP6 default router

Max Tulyev maxtul at netassist.ua
Mon Dec 3 17:08:52 CET 2012

Router sends RA, and client _port_ receives it, checked with sniffer and
own notebook.

But autoconfig got well and it works well only on four(!) customers of
several thousands in total. I think it is too small.

Another about ten customers go through DHCP6 cycle and got PD prefix,
but do not use it.

Routers are property of customers, so there are a lot of different
routers customers bought by their own. The technology is ETTH, so
typical router is one Ethernet uplink, several Ethernet downlinks and WiFi.

03.12.12 16:02, Gert Doering написав(ла):