TSP solutions

Jeroen Massar jeroen at unfix.org
Fri Sep 16 12:11:40 CEST 2011

On 2011-09-16 11:39 , Arjan Van Der Oest wrote:
> On 16Sep, 2011, at 10:53 , Jeroen Massar wrote:
>> Nevertheless, as usual, the better question might be to ask what
>> you are looking for, thus what features, what userbase etc.
>
> I'm looking for a solution to build TSP tunnels from TSPc enabled
> CPE's such as Draytek 2130 that do not (yet) support static 6in4
> tunnels (at least not from the GUI, it seems there is an option to
> build it directly from the shell, but I need to test it).

While that answers that part of the question (that you have selected a
draytek and thus need TSP), it does not answer the problem that you are
trying to solve ;)

I assume that you have a userbase on IPv4 who cannot get native IPv6.

Are you in that case the direct IPv4 ISP of those users, then there are
two questions:
 a) why no native IPv6? (cost, hardware, etc?)
 b) why don't use 6rd?

Greets,
 Jeroen