TSP solutions

Arjan Van Der Oest Arjan at voiceworks.nl
Fri Sep 16 11:39:10 CEST 2011

On 16Sep, 2011, at 10:53 , Jeroen Massar wrote:
> Nevertheless, as usual, the better question might be to ask what you are
> looking for, thus what features, what userbase etc.

I'm looking for a solution to build TSP tunnels from TSPc enabled CPE's such as Draytek 2130 that do not (yet) support static 6in4 tunnels (at least not from the GUI, it seems there is an option to build it directly from the shell, but I need to test it).

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Arjan van der Oest
Senior Network Engineer / Security Officer

Voiceworks BV - Editiestraat 29 - 1321 NG Almere