TSP solutions

Jeroen Massar jeroen at unfix.org
Fri Sep 16 10:53:26 CEST 2011

On 2011-09-16 10:43 , Arjan Van Der Oest wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there anyone familiar with a TSP (rfc5572) compatible 6in4
> software

Please don't call it '6in4', it TSP, no other name. People are confused
all around the world already way too much with the variety of namings
that are there.

Fortunately there is:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPv6_transition_mechanisms

which is afaik mostly accurate. Thus, please, when mentioning something
use the right wording and don't bring more confusion ;)

(It is already bad enough that vendors mess it up in their UIs...)

> preferably opensource? The only box I'm currently aware of
> that supports is the GogoServer:
> http://gogoware.gogo6.com/4105/description.asp?product_id=178

The tunnel broker of CITC (http://www.ipv6.org.sa/tunnel_broker
) is TSP based and according to:

http://www.ipv6.org.sa/sites/default/files/CITC%20IPv6%20Tunnel%20Broker%20-%20CITC.pdf

In there they state that they might open source it.

Nevertheless, as usual, the better question might be to ask what you are
looking for, thus what features, what userbase etc.

Greets,
 Jeroen