An RFC is an RFC when it is an RFC (Was: Question Re: best practices)

Simon Perreault simon.perreault at viagenie.ca
Tue May 10 02:15:42 CEST 2011

On 2011-05-09 19:51, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
> And you know that those companies are NOT using your patches in their
> products? The BSD licensed ones?

How is that relevant to this discussion? I spoke for our
implementations, not theirs.

> When are you going to update your website with the current RFCs?

As soon as we do it, it will be done. ;)

> OpenBSD is at 4.9 as well. Do the patches still apply to the 4.9
> kernel?

No. But there's an ongoing effort by core OpenBSD hackers to update our
code. There's a patch against CVS HEAD floating around...

Simon
--
NAT64/DNS64 open-source --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server        --> http://numb.viagenie.ca