Usage statistics of "World IPv6 Day Tools"? [was: Test your connectivity for World IPv6 Day]

Ignatios Souvatzis ignatios at cs.uni-bonn.de
Wed Jun 15 14:00:51 CEST 2011

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 11:53:35AM -0700, Doug Barton wrote:

> My understanding is that we've had AAAA for www.freebsd.org for some
> time now, or did I miss a memo?

Lot of time, as far as I remember. As www.netbsd.org (and in fact, all
public and all-I-know-of internal NetBSD servers) - maybe not all mirrors
provided by third parties.

Also: my sailing club for a couple of years, my home systems for a couple
of years, my work workstations and minor externally-visible services for
nearly 10 years. But I must admit I only added AAAA to the web server
when switching the hardware this spring.

	-is