Usage statistics of "World IPv6 Day Tools"? [was: Test your connectivity for World IPv6 Day]

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.us
Fri Jun 10 20:53:35 CEST 2011

On 6/10/2011 5:13 AM, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:
> looking athttp://www.freebsd.org/ipv6/w6d-www-stats.html  or if you want a longer term picture starting end of Marchhttp://people.freebsd.org/~bz/www-large.png  , I couldn't see any significant changes around World IPv6 Day.

I wouldn't expect to see a statistically significant blip for content
providers that have had IPv6 enabled already. W6D was not about eyeball
networks enabling v6, it was about content providers who didn't already
have it doing it.

My understanding is that we've had AAAA for www.freebsd.org for some
time now, or did I miss a memo?

Doug (again)