6to4 stats found, are there other places?

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Mon Apr 18 09:02:20 CEST 2011

As said in v6ops, I have been traveling heavily the last 10 years, and
using an average of 30 networks per year and have 6to4 enabled by default
in my Mac (previously it was and XP for the first 5 years), and my failure
rate is below 1%.

Statistically it is impossible that it just good luck for me !

Regards,
Jordi