6to4 stats found, are there other places?

Mikael Abrahamsson swmike at swm.pp.se
Mon Apr 18 09:31:48 CEST 2011

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:

> I'm not going to repeat myself here, and I'm not the only one objecting
> to this document in v6ops, so there is no consensus.

If 20 people support it and 3 object, that is consensus.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rough_consensus>

"Working groups make decisions through a "rough consensus" process. IETF
consensus does not require that all participants agree although this is,
of course, preferred. In general, the dominant view of the working group
shall prevail. (However, "dominance" is not to be determined on the basis
of volume or persistence, but rather a more general sense of agreement).
Consensus can be determined by a show of hands, humming, or any other
means on which the WG agrees (by rough consensus, of course). Note that
51% of the working group does not qualify as "rough consensus" and 99% is
better than rough. It is up to the Chair to determine if rough consensus
has been reached (IETF Working Group Guidelines and Procedures)."

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at swm.pp.se