Great news for IPv6

Martin Millnert martin at millnert.se
Mon Oct 25 22:08:45 CEST 2010

Hi,

good news indeed.   Here's to hoping that some sites in .se can do the
same.   I wonder if they buy the argument "If it works in Norway ...",
considering ancient .se/.no rivalry. ;)

Looking forward to seeing the results.  Might well prove to be very
useful as the 26th coincides with a certain internet conference in
Stockholm ( http://www.internetdagarna.se )  (Can we get results
quickely-quick, pretty please? :) )

Good luck folks, and all the best for the test.

Cheers,
Martin