Great news for IPv6

Roger Jørgensen roger at jorgensen.no
Mon Oct 25 21:02:18 CEST 2010

my use of the word News could be confusing. It is about some of the bigger
newspaper and their website this is about. One of them is www.vg.no

--- Roger J ---

On man, oktober 25, 2010 20:04, Roger Jorgensen wrote:
> As Tore Andersson from Redpill Linpro earlier have mention he has done
> some test on IPv6 here in Norway, well tomorow, 26.Oct will be the big
> day. Some of the biggest news site here are going to run on IPv6 :)
>

> More on info on
> http://meta.vgb.no/2010/10/25/vg-tester-neste-generasjons-internett/
> and http://ipv6test.redpill-linpro.com/
>

> ... a brave move but great for IPv6 usage:)
>

> --

> Roger Jorgensen              | - ROJO9-RIPE  - RJ85P-NORID
> roger at jorgensen.no           | - IPv6 is The Key!

---

Roger Jorgensen      | - ROJO9-RIPE  - RJ85P-NORID
roger at jorgensen.no           | - The Future is IPv6

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.