IPv6 cookbook - was RA vs. DHCPv6 discussion

michael.dillon at bt.com michael.dillon at bt.com
Wed Jun 2 15:50:27 CEST 2010

> That's one definition of a cookbook.  I'd hope there would be some
> editorial oversight and quality control, especially if the
> participants in recent discussions here were all to be offering their
> recipes and editing each others.

A wiki has the same editorial oversight and quality control as this
list. Except it is cleaner because the editor can just delete the
incorrect material and leave only the good stuff.

> > Hopefully the ARIN wiki already has links to the 6net and Janet
> > resources.
>
> Not to JANET.  Searching for 6NET brings up only this <http://
> www.getipv6.info/index.php/Review:An_IPv6_Deployment_Guide>.

And you *DID* fix this, right? A lot of sites now rely
on a simplified form of Wikipedia's editorial model
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Editorial_oversight_and_control>
which in a nutshell is, "If you complain about the cooking, you have
just been elected as chief cook".

--Michael Dillon