IPv6 client loss measurements, now on the web

John Payne john at sackheads.org
Wed Apr 28 19:29:59 CEST 2010

On Apr 28, 2010, at 1:23 PM, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> Tore,
>
>  There is one thing missing.  You mentioned:
>
> "...I'd like to thank Opera Software for working with me and fixing the
> problem in their browser, and Fedora, Canonical, Gentoo, Novell,
> Mandriva, and Debian for applying my patches to glibc in their
> respective Linux distributions..."

So, just before that... under the Resources section there's a:

"a message to Apple regarding the OS X problems"

which is a link to Tore's email to the ipv6-dev list at Apple which starts quite a thread there.

> I cannot believe that you have IGNORED Apple Computer and NOT made
> any attempt to contact them about this bug.  Any THINKING person who
> saw this site would instantly assume the same.

This THINKING person actually read the site (and Tore's other emails where he mentioned this).

*shrug*