Which firmware for Linksys WRT54GL 1.1 and IPv6

Mohacsi Janos mohacsi at niif.hu
Mon Apr 12 14:48:18 CEST 2010

Be sure, that you use the same version of firmware and packages, otherwise
you might expect unresolved symbols....

Janos Mohacsi
Head of HBONE+ project
Network Engineer, Deputy Director of Network Planning and Projects
NIIF/HUNGARNET, HUNGARY
Key 70EF9882: DEC2 C685 1ED4 C95A 145F  4300 6F64 7B00 70EF 9882