[ipv6-ops] IPv6 Transit in Manchester, UK ?

David Freedman david.freedman at uk.clara.net
Fri Nov 2 02:41:53 CET 2007

>I was aware that Claranet offered transit in IFL2 as they were featured
>in the list of transit providers supplied to me by the datacentre
>owners; unfortunately, even before I knew they offered IPv6, they never
>got back to me when I asked for a quote months back just for simple IPv4
>transit.

Yes, we are there and provide native IPv6.

If you are interested , please contact me offlist , if you happen to have the name of the person you
spoke to when you originally contacted us I would very much like this such that I can investigate what happened.

David Freedman
Network Engineering Department
Claranet UK Limited
http://www.clara.net/