BCP for multisite multihoming

Peter Sherbin pesherb at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 15:44:54 CEST 2007

> The size of the address block for a city and its surroundings is determined by
> taking the total populace, dividing it by ...

The above calculation does not take into account local businesses who may need /32
just for their application(s). Overall a geo-fixed structure of the Internet
backbone hierarchy looks like the way to go.

____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.