London, UK IPv6 transit recommendations

Mike Benjamin mikeb at gblx.net
Mon Aug 8 23:03:52 CEST 2005

On Mon, Aug 08, 2005 at 08:54:25PM +0200, Marco d'Itri wrote:
: On Aug 08, Alexander Koch <koch at tiscali.net> wrote:
:
: > Telecom Italia Sparkle - unsure, native... (somehow[tm])
: TI only has a partial view of the Internet.
:
: > Global Crossing - mostly tunnels
: I understand that they are currently moving to a native setup.

Global Crossing can provide native access at IP POPs today.  This
includes the initial request of London.

--mikeb

: > Level3 - unsure, but started offering IPv6, too early to say I think
: Currently being tested by some customers, they say that tunneled service
: will be available very soon to all customers and it will become native
: "later this year".
:
: --
: ciao,