IPv6 plan for multisite corporate

Luigi Rosa lists at luigirosa.com
Mon May 21 06:47:16 CEST 2018

Hi,
one of my customer is a US corporate with offices literally on 5 continents and
one datacentre. Offices are connected each other and to the datacentrevia MPLS,
each office accesses the Internet via local ISP.

Since they asked me to start planning for IPv6, my idea was originally to buy a
netblock from ARIN (maybe a /40) and use it for the offices (each office has
many different IPv4 networks).

My concern is: if I buy a netblock from ARIN and use it in every office, how can
I handle the access to local ISP?

I thing I should NAT the netblock of each office to handle the routing, or is
there some other way to do so?

Thanks!

--

Ciao,