contact with One & One ?

Mikael Abrahamsson swmike at swm.pp.se
Fri Oct 14 13:45:29 CEST 2016

On Fri, 14 Oct 2016, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:

> I think is time to retire happy-eye-balls, it is the only way the people
> will react to those issues!

Happy eyeballs doesn't solve PMTU blackhole.

So this is actually customer breakage occuring, but I imagine lots of ISPs
are actually doing MSS re-write and/or announcing lower than 1500 MTU on
the customer LAN, so even if a customer has PPPoE with 1492 MTU, they
still won't see this problem.

I have seen swedish authorities websites with same "won't-respond-to-PTB",
no answer there either to fault reports.

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at swm.pp.se