contact with One & One ?

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Fri Oct 14 13:41:57 CEST 2016

I don’t think it will help …

I’ve got several of their customers, several *months* ago, which opened a ticket, and they didn’t get a solution/response …

It may happen that the folks in the ticketing system don’t understand the problem or don’t scale it or whatever …

I think is time to retire happy-eye-balls, it is the only way the people will react to those issues!

That’s why, the ideal will be to have a direct contact with the team that is working on IPv6 …

Saludos,
Jordi