BBWF Beer meetup

Jan Pedro Tumusok jpt at eyenetworks.no
Fri Oct 7 16:04:27 CEST 2016

Sounds great, got a dinner engagement right after the show closes, so will
drop in after the dinner is done. I assume that it wont be much later than
20:00. Our Taiwanese hosts (these ones atleast) like to get back to the
hotel early.

And close to excel gets my vote to, since our hotel is close to excel.

Pedro

--
Jan Pedro Tumusok
CEO