v6 naming and shaming - *.europa.eu

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Wed May 18 15:52:23 CEST 2016

On 18/05/16 14:29, Jeroen Massar wrote:

> Really, you cannot keep on telling people to finally deploy IPv6, it
> does not have any effect whatsoever, only their pocket books care and
> those will only notice when it is too late...

So it's hopeless and we should just give up?

That doesn't seem like the most encouraging advice ever, but thanks for
the reply.

Anyone else got thoughts on how to discourage half-working/half-broken
setups which create negative externalities?

I'm specifically not asking about encouraging people who haven't
deployed; rather people who have and who have broken or abandoned their
efforts.