Slow WiFi with Android Marshmallow & IPv6?

Michael Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Fri May 6 15:58:03 CEST 2016

Hi Shane,

I'm not an active member of the community since a lot of the technical
language is over my head, but I care about IPv6 implementation and keep up
to date with IPv6 developments (I was very active in the IGF IPv6 Best
Practice Forum and edited the outcome document
<http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/documents/best-practice-forums/creating-an-enabling-environment-for-the-development-of-local-content/581-igf2015-bpfipv6-finalpdf/file>
).

I immediately recognized the link you sent below. Funny enough, after I
came across this link some time ago, I asked some of the BPF contributors,
including Marco Hogewoning from NCC if it would be prudent to email Lorenzo
and advocate for Android to support DHCPv6.

After drafting the letter and sending it on Jan. 26, I never got an answer
but just resent it to his Google email address that is listed on the forums.

Best,
-Michael

Michael J. Oghia
Istanbul, Turkey