DHCPv6 relay with PD

Templin, Fred L Fred.L.Templin at boeing.com
Wed Jun 8 23:34:30 CEST 2016

Hi Nick,

Mobile clients that can change their point of attachment to the network and
may be many hops away from the DHCPv6 relay are the primary use case that
AERO is addressing. But, the way in which AERO manages the routing system
I think applies even when tunnels aren't needed and the clients are on the
same link as the relays.

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.templin at boeing.com