SV: Google IPv6 measurements in Europe appear heading down...

erik.taraldsen at telenor.com erik.taraldsen at telenor.com
Fri Oct 24 09:42:21 CEST 2014

Telenor Norway has had an pretty steep growth in IPv6 enabled subscribers since the summer.  We are the larges ISP in Norway, so rollouts we do usually are somewhat reflected in the graphs.  On the fixed access (DSL and fiber) we had approx. 60.000 lines 1. oct.  Today (24.oct) we have more than 100.000 lines activated.  Yet the graph for Norway shows an flattening in the same time period. https://www.vyncke.org/ipv6status/compare.php?metric=p&countries=no.

-Erik