6to4 in Internet aaaa records

Nick Edwards nick.z.edwards at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 09:50:14 CEST 2014

Speaking of 6to4, can anyone recommend an understandable by non
networking types, easy  setup how-to?

Preferably with the entire thing on the one box (we have only one bit
of software that does not understand ipv6, everything else does, so
are not wanting a specific dedi router type config to remote ipv4
boxes, the box is dual stack, we just need 6yp4 to send ipv6 onto its
ipv4 address -  oh and before some bright spark says it, because we
know someone will, no,  the software can not be changed, it is a
closed source binary, and they have no future plans to add ipv6 to it,
and since  it is a news server daemon, which has an enormous amount of
spool storage,we are not looking to start it fresh with something
else)

So any pointers to URLs appreciated.