Some very nice IPv6 growth as measured by Google

Tore Anderson tore at fud.no
Sat Nov 8 11:34:45 CET 2014

* Jeroen Massar

> On 2014-11-08 10:27, Yannis Nikolopoulos wrote:
> [..]
> > the short story here is that we're (finally) enabling IPv6 on our
> > (already capable) CPEs :)
>
> And then getting broken connectivity to Google:
>
> https://www.sixxs.net/forum/?msg=general-12626989
> https://forums.he.net/index.php?topic=3281.0

Non sequitur. I'd be extremely interesting in understanding how Yannis'
IPv6 deployment in OTE (kudos!) could possibly impact the SixXS/HE
tunnel users' ability to contact Google.

Anyway. Tunnels suck, news at 11... I wonder if QUIC will exacerbate the
problem, with no TCP MSS equivalent to help hide defective PMTUD.

https://ripe69.ripe.net/archives/video/10108/

Tore