I can fetch the header of websites via IPv6 but not the webpage, why?

Templin, Fred L Fred.L.Templin at boeing.com
Tue Jan 21 22:01:20 CET 2014

Hi,

If you clamp the MSS to a smaller size but DO NOT advertise a small
MTU on the LAN, hosts that use RFC4821 can at a later time probe for
packet sizes that are larger that the MSS and advance the MSS size
if the probe succeeds. So, clamp the MSS but leave the MTU of the
LAN the same as that of the native link.

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.templin at boeing.com