So, time for some real action?

Jen Linkova furry13 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 10:57:07 CET 2014

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 5:04 PM, Dick Visser <visser at terena.org> wrote:
> I know there are different opinions on this.
> But between black and white there are many shades of grey.
> That's why I was asking.
> I know that some stuff will break, I'm looking for ways to put this
> 'breakage' to positive use.

To put this breakage to positive use we shall:
- think about what is going to break
- fix it
- test it
...and then try to disable IPv4 to prove that things are not going to
break anymore.

Previous IPv6 events were to demonstrate that the sky is not going to
fall. This is the way to go.

In addition I believe that we should choose words carefully when
suggesting things like you are talking about. Even in this thread
there has been plenty of misunderstanding.

--
SY, Jen Linkova aka Furry