Microsoft: Give Xbox One users IPv6 connectivity

Brzozowski, John Jason jjmb at jjmb.com
Thu Oct 10 00:09:02 CEST 2013

Agree kudos to Chris, however, I understand that Teredo still could be
preferred over native IPv6?  :(

I am curious how might one participate in early adopter testing?

Also Comcast launched residential native IPv6 in WA state it might be
interesting to get some details around how testing is going?

John