New IPv6 king of the hill: Switzerland?

Eric Vyncke (evyncke) evyncke at cisco.com
Wed May 22 08:40:23 CEST 2013

Lorenzo

Thanks for your reply and thanks as well for keeping improving the quality of those stats :-)

The new version of the date (around 6 AM UTC) is more in-line with the previous ones, growing countries are again growing, stable ones are again stable, ... There is a dip for the previous days except for USA where there was a peak (thanks to the mobile weight I guess).

So, back to normal and Switzerland now 'ruling' the IPv6 world with 9.47% vs. Romania which is now number 2 with 8.63% (and I do not talk here about the eurovision song contest of course ;-))

-éric