http://www.6assist.net/ - call for test

Ivan Pepelnjak ipepelnjak at gmail.com
Fri May 10 13:18:27 CEST 2013

Since you mentioned Slovenia: IPv6 for business customers is available
from 3+ major ISPs - my company was one of the first IPv6-PI multihomed
sites in Europe, both uplinks using native IPv6 connectivity. How do I
know that? Because we applied for address space as soon as the forms
became available ;)

IPv6 for residential customers is available from at least 2 ISPs and if
you happen to have an IPv6-ready mobile phone, you can get IPv6 from 3
mobile carriers.

Oh, and BTW, HE has Tunnel Broker hub in Frankfurt, which is less than
20 msec away. Since I'm not playing WoW, that doesn't matter, but of
course your mileage may vary.

It is true that it's impossible to get IPv6 on residential DSL lines in
some rural pockets of the country (my home included ... I hope the two
people that are "working on it" for years are on this list ;), but does
that indicate the need for another tunnel service? You must be kidding.

On the other hand, there are always people who prefer to play with shiny
new stuff or who simply prefer to do things the other (sometimes more
circuitous) way, which might explain your Slovenian customers.

But anyhow - happy tunneling!
Ivan