http://www.6assist.net/ - call for test

Max Tulyev maxtul at netassist.ua
Fri May 10 12:20:10 CEST 2013

On 10.05.13 12:58, Jeroen Massar wrote:
> If you want to help ISPs get connectivity, get them on this list, and I
> am sure there are a couple of ISPs here who are more than happy to get
> them connected.

We have serveral(!) customers connected via tunneled BGP from Poland,
which is EU, as well as Slovenia and Portugal.

There are also Cambogia, Russia, Ukraine...

We have a lot of situations that in country or even in city there is
everything fine with IPv6 native connectivity, but it is unable to
provide due to monopoly of some crappy ISP inside the exact buliding or
district. And that companies already have IPv6 PI and ASN...

> Indeed, in the beginning this will become a tunnel to those transits,
> but at one point that can be replaced.

Of course it will be replaced to a native connectivity one day. Even
more: we plan to do that ourself for as many customers as we can manage
to do ;)