http://www.6assist.net/ - call for test

Jeroen Massar jeroen at massar.ch
Fri May 10 11:58:44 CEST 2013

On 2013-05-10 11:51, Max Tulyev wrote:
[..]
> I think we all understand that any tunnel connectivity is worst than a
> native. But still there are a lot of places where it is unable to get a
> native IPv6 connectivity even for ISPs.

Which locations are those, lets discuss that, find those ISPs and help
them get native connectivity.

> Much more places have only one
> carrier to choise, which is not sufficient for normal AS operation.

That is much more local issue, and something that can be resolved too.

> In any case, we have to live with that kind of tunnels for several years
> at least.

We killed that experimental thing called the 6bone in 2006, that is 7+
years...

If you want to help ISPs get connectivity, get them on this list, and I
am sure there are a couple of ISPs here who are more than happy to get
them connected.

Indeed, in the beginning this will become a tunnel to those transits,
but at one point that can be replaced.

Greets,
 Jeroen